Custom email footers
InTouch's information can be removed from your email footer and replaced with a custom email footer.
Note - To complete this process, your organisation will need their own email domain set up. Please contact email@example.com and we will send the relevant information to your IT provider.
Setting Up a Custom Email Footer
To set up your custom email footer, follow the below steps;
- Enter Settings.
- Click on the Staff button.
- Click Edit on the relevant staff member's name.
- Tick the 'Use custom email footer for this staff member?' checkbox.
- You can customise the email footer as required using the box that has now appeared.
- To insert an image, copy your image and paste into the box.
- Click Save.
- This process should be completed for each staff member
- Copy and Paste does not work in Internet Explorer
Generating an Email
When generating an email, the email footer will not display. However, it can be viewed after the email has been sent by following the below steps;
- Enter the relevant Matter.
- Enter the Docs & Emails tab.
- Locate the relevant email from the list of emails and files, then click on the blue subject line.