#groupedhtmlquotetable is not displaying correctly
If the Grouped HTML Quote Table is not displaying correctly in emails, there might be a problem with its formatting within the template.
- "The "," part of the helper couldn't be processed": Check for any commas between the square brackets.
- "All data markers must be string literals, i.e surrounded by quotes - ": Make sure all data markers are within double quotation marks.
- "3 parameters are required, 2 were found": Ensure all 3 subheadings are enclosed in square brackets
If a fee is not included within the quote table;
- Ensure the data marker in the email template matches that used in your quote calculator.
- Ensure there are commas separating each fee.