The Stakeholder Report allows you to gain data on the Stakeholders that have interacted with your matters.
- Change the timeframe using the calendar icon in the right hand corner
- Choose the matter template you wish to report on using the second drop down menu
- Choose the Stakeholder you wish to gain data on using the first drop down menu
- Optional: filter the results by a particular matter reference
- Filter the results by a particular matter state: lead, open, completed, aborted or archived
Select 'Add Stakeholder Filter' to filter your data further:
- Choose the Stakeholder you wish to filter by
- Select the data you wish to filter by
- Choose the conditions in which it should be filtered: equals, starts with, ends with, contains
- Provide the value it should be filtered against
After you have finished applying the required filters, Run Report to generate the data.
Click Export to download the data in a .csv file.