Attaching emails to a matter
You can send emails & their attachments directly to matters. To do this you need to send the email to:
- For the UK: email@example.com
- For Australia: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the Bahamas: email@example.com
Each email must:
- Contain an ITR code in it's subject, so it can be routed to the correct matter.
- Have a recipient or sender with an email address registered to your InTouch email domain (this does not include those CC'd or BCC'd into the email).
The email and any attachments supported by InTouch will be saved back to the matter.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com.
Finding the ITR Code
The easiest way to find the correct ITR code is to use the Outlook Plugin.
Alternatively, it can be found in the following places within a matter:
- On the left hand side of a matter underneath it's current state.
- At the bottom of the Docs & Emails tab.