Matter state reports
The Matter State Reports allow you to gain data on the number of matters converted to a particular state within the defined timeframe. The data is then filtered by matter template, team or fee earner.
There are 4 separate reports representing the matter states: lead, open, completed and aborted.
- Select the relevant matter state report you would like to use
- Change the timeframe using the calendar icon in the right hand corner
- Use the drop down menu to filter the data by:
- Matter Type: to filter by matter template
- Team: to filter by the team associated to the matter
- Fee Earner: to filter by the fee earner associated with the matter
- Reason (for aborted matters only): to filter by the reason given for aborting the matter
Hover over the charts to see the number of matters that make up the data.
Click within the charts to see a list of matters that make up the data.