Receivable templates allow for predefined fees & disbursements to be added to a matter.
Creating a receivable template
To create your templates:
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts > Receivable Templates
- Select the '+' button
- Complete the required fieldsEnsure you select the correct account type and whether the amount includes tax.
A receivable template will have been created and can be used on a matter.
Edit, clone or delete the template using the 'Actions' menu to the right of the template.
Using a receivable template on a matter
- Within the matter, navigate to the Accounts tab > Receivables
- Select the "+" button
- Within the first drop down menu, select the required template
- The remaining fields will be automatically populatedYou can still amend any of the details if needed.
- Create Receivable