Automated email settings
Make use of the automated emails within InTouch to keep your Stakeholders regularly up to date.
There are a number of different emails you can utilise. Each one can be found within your Email Templates.
- Automatic Update Email: Automatically sent 20 minutes after a change has been made to a matter which is relevant to that Stakeholder. I.e.email template is set up for you called "Automatic Update Email".
- A custom email template is attached to that task instead
- An alternative email is sent to the Stakeholder within the 20 minute period
- Automatic Completion Email: Automatically sent the following day a matter has been completed.
A default email template is set up for you called "Automatic completion email".
- Automatic Document visibility Email: Automatically sent to a Stakeholder each time a document is made visible to them in their portal/mobile app.
You will need to set up an appropriate email template to be used in this scenario.
- Automatic Welcome Email: Automatically sent to all new stakeholders, the first time a matter they are associated with is updated.
A default email template is set up for you called "Automatic Welcome Email".
Configuring your Automated Emails
To determine which Stakeholders receive the automated emails:
- Navigate to Settings > Matters
- Select the relevant Matter Template
- Navigate to the Stakeholders tab
- Click the pencil symbol next to the relevant Stakeholder
- Each automated email has their own section, use the check boxes to determine whether the emails should be sent for this Stakeholder type.