Links can be used within your email templates to direct users to external sites or form widgets.
There are 2 ways to create links;
- Using a hyperlink
- Creating a button
- Within the email template highlight the text you’d like the user to click on to follow the link
- Select the link icon from the text editor options
- Paste the desired URL into the URL field
- Optional: Choose to add a ‘Title’ which appears when the user hovers over the link e.g. 'Click to view'
- Optional: Select if you’d like the link to open in a new window
Creating a Button
- Select the <> icon on the text editor (you may need to select '...' to display this icon)
- Paste the following code into the desired place on the template:
<p><a class="btn-primary" href="URL">Text you’d like users to click on</a></p>
- Edit the sections in bold to provide the desired URL and text to be displayed