Setting up new staff members
Congratulations! You have a new staff member and you want them to start using InTouch.
Here's what you need to do:
- Add the new staff member to InTouch
- Set their roles & permission
- Ensure they have the Outlook plugin
- Ensure they have the Word plugin
- Pin InTouch to their Task Bar
Adding a new staff member to InTouch
- Navigate to Settings > People > Staff
- Select + New Staff Member
- Provide their Forename and Surname
You will be redirected to their new user profile where you can provide their:
Input their email address or provide them with a Username and Password.
We would only recommend using a Username if your staff member does not have an email address.
If the staff member is a Fee Earner, an email address must be provided.
Provide the users phone number, position and Team.
Roles and Permissions
Set the users roles and permissions.
Fee Earner Rates
Add the relevant fee earner rates, which can then be used for time recording
Add a copy of the users email signature, which will be appended to any emails sent from InTouch.
Upload an image of their signature which can then be included in documents generated on InTouch.