I can't access InTouch
If you're struggling to access InTouch, firstly check the uptime by visiting https://status.intouch.cloud.
If this entry says Up
The InTouch servers are working and should be accessible.
If the status page is not accessible, this indicates a problem with the internet connection between your location and the Azure Datacentre.
- Confirm you are a connected to the internet by visiting https://www.bbc.co.uk and check the news page loads
- If possible, confirm that a colleague at your organisation also cannot access InTouch, but can access the internet
- Ask your IT team to PING InTouch from multiple different locations, to see if they can narrow down what is causing the issue. Also checking any proxies and/or firewalls your firm may have in place
- Wait 15 minutes* since the issue first occurred and then contact us so we can look into the problem
If this entry says Down
- Wait 15 minutes* since the issue first occurred and then contact us so we can look into the problem.