Our integration with Amiqus allows you to order AML checks from directly within a matter.
To order your AML checks through InTouch, you will first need an Amiqus account.
Linking your Amiqus Account to InTouch
- Log into your Amiqus account
- Click on your email address located in the top right corner
- Select Apps & Integrations
- Manage Webhook
- Enter https://uk.intouch.cloud/api/v2/amiqus/webhook in the Payload URL field
- Update Webhook
Ordering AML Checks
There are two ways to order AML checks within InTouch:
- Through a stakeholders contact card
- Select 'Edit' on the Stakeholders contact card
- In the bottom right corner, select 'Open Amiqus'
- Within your workflowTo make use of this you will first need to include an AML task within your matter template.
- Open the relevant matter
- Within your AML task, follow the link 'Order AML Checks'
- Choose the relevant stakeholder